Learn one of the most powerful programming languages in the world and become a rockstar developer.
Why Learn C++?
C++ is for those who would like to work in the robotics field,game development, Internet Of things etc
- Operating systems
- Web browsers
- Video games
- And elsewhere!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Write, compile, and execute your first C++ program!
- Introduction to variables and basic data types.
Conditionals & Logic
- Learn how to use conditionals and logic to build programs that generate different outcomes.
- Loops, loops, loops, loops, loops.
- Learn how to use C++ vectors, a great way to keep your data organized.
- Use C++ functions to write more flexible, modular, reusable code.
Classes & Objects
- Use C++ classes and objects to build more scalable, modular programs.
C++ Programming Language
When & where is it:
This is a 5 day workshop running from Mon 04- Fri 08 January 2021
Time : 9H00 – 16H30 In Manhattan Office Park,Building 10, No. 16 Pieter Street, Highveld,Centurion
Refreshments and lunch:
Tea and coffee will be supplied during tea times. A light variety cold platter lunch will be supplied. We unfortunately can not cater for special dietary needs over the weekends, please bring your own lunch if you have special dietary needs.
Class room size:
We normally train a maximum of 16 people to ensure individual attention. Due to COVID19 restrictions we have reduced number of trainees to 12 people. An assistant trainer is in all our classes to ensure each attendee get lots of personal attention when getting stuck.
We do accept attendees from 16 years and older.Children younger than 16 years will find it difficult and will find little to no benefit in this course.
How do I book?
Simply complete the shopping card. You will receive a proforma invoice by email with banking details. Once we received your payment you are booked and your seat is guaranteed.
What to bring along?
You will need to bring a laptop or PC along for the course.