Learn how to use a 3D printer in one day!
This is a hands on course designed to get you going in the world of 3D printing. If you have just bought your printer or have been going for some time, but struggling to run your printer properly, then this course is for you!
What you will learn:
- What is 3D Printing?
- How does a 3D Printer work?
- Step 1: STL file
- Step 2: Slice
- Step 3: Print
- Step 4: Post Processing
- Caring for your printer
- Trouble shooting
3D Printing Workshop(Getting started)
When & where is it:
Friday, 07 December,2020 In Manhattan Office Park,Building 10, No. 16 Pieter Street, Highveld,Centurion
The course will run from 9H00 – 14H00
What is included?
- Each attendee will receive a training manual and access to a computer and a 3D printer for the duration of the course.
- You are welcome to bring your own 3D printer and computer, but please make sure it is in working order
- You will receive an attendance certificate at the end of the course
Lunch & Refreshments
- Tea and coffee as well as light platter will be provided.