The full-time Java bootcamp at TAG careers is designed to transform you from coding novice to programming powerhouse in 10 days of intensive technical and career readiness training. Currently running on over three billion devices, the Java programming language is one of the most in-demand on a national level. Java can be used across platforms, scale without compromising security and handle extreme traffic
Who should attend?
School leavers intending to get into the job market as a Java Developer.
Before attending this course, trainees must meet the following:
- Grade 12
You should pass our Learning Agility Assessment. The Learning Agility Assessment will indicate if you have the Ability to rapidly learn from new experiences, and deliver high-quality results in the first-time situations. It measures accountability, problem-solving, drive for results, self-confidence, and confidence in others.
- IT qualification an advantage
The following sessions are taught during this Java course:
- Mastered Python and gained the competencies as noted in the Python Module.
- Mastered SQL and gained the competencies as noted in the SQL Module.
- Mastered React and gained the competencies as noted in the React Module.
- Putting everything together to build full-stack apps with a React Front-End and a Python or any API Back-End
- Use Git / Github as a collaboration and software tracking tool
- Develop various apps utilising popular API's or your own Python Backend and Databases like MySQL, Firebase
- Mastered Java language to be able to prep for the international Oracle OCP I exam, and also OCP II (although recommended to do a while after OCP I)
- Mastered Java and be able to build various internationalised Java apps with databases (JDBC), front-ends like Java FX, Swing
- Mastered Spring Framework to build enteerprise-grade applications that utilise various popular modules of Spring 5, like REST API, Data, Security and more
- Putting everything together to build full-stack Java Spring apps with a React Front-End, which can easily be utilised by another popular front-end like Angular
When & where is it:
Mon 7 December, 2020, In Manhattan Office Park,Building 10, No. 16 Pieter Street, Highveld,Centurion
The workshop will run over 10 days,Mon-Friday
Time : 9H00 – 16H00
Exams: – The examinations for Java Develper are not included as a part of this course and will need to be purchased separately via Pearson Vue
Refreshments and lunch:
Tea and coffee will be supplied during tea times. A light variety cold platter lunch will be supplied. We unfortunately can not cater for special dietary needs over the weekends, please bring your own lunch if you have special dietary needs.
Training room size:
We normally train a maximum of 16 people to ensure individual attention. Due to COVID19 restrictions we have reduced number of trainees to 8 people
During this phase we build our portfolios even more by doing more projects and interview-grade apps. We also apply for jobs and prepare for interviews at TAG career clients